Product not available for this region.
Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Arnicare Cream temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Arnicare Cream is free of parabens, perfumes, menthol and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and its non-greasy texture makes it great for massage.
Arnicare Cream is available in a 40g tube.
Why choose BOIRON ARNICA?
Arnicare Cream is made from plant, including Arnica montana, which is also known as the Mountain daisy. Its relieving properties have been used for centuries around the globe.
Click here to know more about Boiron Arnica.
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury.
Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% – Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to this product ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 20-25°C.