Product not available for this region.
Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as discomfort, itching, burning, swelling
Not containing corticosteroids, preservatives, anesthetics.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry.
Apply Avenoc Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS-1.3% - Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS-1.3% - Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS-1.3% - Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).