Product not available for this region.
Skin Irritation: wounds, small superficial burns and insect bites.
Since 1930, CICADERMA® is used in wounds, small superficial burns and insect bites.
Free from fragrances, paraben, phenoxyethanol or silicone, suitable for all family.
CICADERMA® is available in an 30 g tube.
Packaging may differ basing on the region.
Clinically shown that CICADERMA® demostrates pro-healing properties, speeds up skin regenration, improve the quality of regenerated skin, limits inflammatory skin processes. Click here to read the study.
After cleaning the lesions to be treated, apply the ointment 2 or 3 times a day, with or without a dressing depending on the extent of the skin lesion.
- Extract of Calendula officinalis flower tops mother tincture
- Achillea mother tincture
- Millefolium flower tops mother tincture
- Hypericum perforatum flower tops mother tincture
- Ladum paluster mother tincture
- Soft paraffin
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or other ingredients.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.