Skin irritation? Find relief with Boiron Calendula
Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites or stings.
The cooling effect of non-greasy, no-sticky Calendula Gel is ideal for relieving skin irritation on the face or body.
Quickly absorbed by the skin, refreshing.
Calendula Gel is available in a 45g tube. Packaging may differ in different region.
First cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7% - Healing agent
- Caprylyl glycol
- Dimethicone copolyol
- EDTA disodium
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).