Product not available for this region.
Boiron's Dermoplasmine Mousse has a refreshing, light snowflake-like texture, which instantly penetrates the bottom layer of the skin with effective soothing and moisturizing effects.
- Calendula extract has a soothing and whitening effect,
- Squalane has high skin affinity, forming a breathable protective film on the surface,
- Glycerin penetrates the interstitial cells of the skin to lock moisture, exert moisturizing and nourishing effects, and effectively relieve dry skin.
Dermoplasmine Mousse is suitable for sensitive skin to soothe and restore intense dryness on the face and body such as moderately dry patches, cracks, minor chapped, or other rashes. palmitic acid and stearic acid, which are served to maintain product stability, are components of human cell membranes to avoid irritation to the skin.
Boiron's Dermoplasmine Line is organically grown Calendula based specialized in soothing and moisturizing effects. Simple formula and suitable for different types of skin, especially sensitive skin, Dermoplasmine Line can relieve skin discomfort caused by dryness, friction, heat, etc.
Click here to learn more.
Apply a thin layer after cleansing. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
- Calendula officinalis mother tincture
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- External use only
- Do not swallow
- Do not use if hypersensitive to Calendula or one of the other ingredients of Dermoplasmine Mousse
- Do not apply to mucous membranes, eyes, cuts or damaged skin