Product not available for this region.
Boiron's Dermoplasmine Soin has a refreshing, smooth texture, which can be applied over large areas of the skin with effective soothing and restorative effects.
- Calendula extract has a soothing and restoring effect,
- Glycerin penetrates into the interstitial cells of the skin to lock moisture, exert moisturizing and nourishing effects, and effectively relieve dry skin.
Dermoplasmine Soin is suitable for irritated and damaged skin by soothing and restoring heated skin from minor sunburn, after waxing or shaving. Palmitic acid and stearic acid are served to maintain product stability and are components of human cell membranes to avoid irritation to the skin.
Boiron's Dermoplasmine Line is organically grown Calendula based specialized in soothing and moisturizing effects. Simple formula and suitable for different types of skin, especially sensitive skin, Dermoplasmine Line can relieve skin discomfort caused by dryness, friction, heat, etc.
Click here to learn more.
Apply a thin layer after cleansing. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
- Calendula officinalis mother tincture
- Peg-6 Stearate
- Hydrogenated Palm/Palm Kernel Oil Peg-6 Esters
- Glycol Stearate
- Peg-32 Stearate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- External use only
- Do not swallow
- Do not use if hypersensitive to Calendula or one of the other ingredients of Dermoplasmine Soin
- Do not apply to mucous membranes, eyes, cuts or damaged skin