Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn.
Calendula Cream’s light texture is both soothing and moisturizing. It is ideal for use on dry or chafed skin. Try it as a night cream or after exfoliation or cleansing treatments.
Calendula Cream is available in a 70g tube.
Packaging of Calendula Cream may differ basing on the region where it is available.
For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
Apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS -Healing agent
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use over large areas, if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product ingredients or under tight bandages.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns that present blisters, thickening of the skin or white and leathery appearance.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.